Fix: Netflix Not Loading on Sony Smart TV
You suddenly get a blank screen whenever you try to launch the Netflix app on your Sony smart TV. Numerous users are reporting about this and asking for solutions. If you deal with the same issue with your Netflix app, you can follow the mentioned instructions because there are several reasons behind this issue, such as removing cache, reset and reinstalling the app, etc. So, if you want to fix this issue, read this article carefully.
If you would like to do general troubleshooting, then you can pursue the whole procedure mentioned below:
1. First of all, check whether the internet connection is functioning correctly.
2. In case you are linked to a wireless connection, attempt to reboot the router.
3. After that, keep in mind that the Sony Smart TV has installed the newest firmware update.
4. You should check whether any other applications, preferably streaming services, are functioning well.
5. Now, update the Netflix application. Additionally, you should also attempt to reload Netflix.
Connect & Reconnect the Power Plug
If you would like to connect and reconnect the power plug, then you can pursue the whole procedure mentioned below:
1. First and foremost, switch off the Sony smart TV.
2. After that, detach the power plug, and you should wait for a minimum of 30 seconds.
3. Connect the power plug cord back to the wall outlet and switch on the Sony smart TV.
Disconnect Modem or Router for a While
Firstly, switch on the Sony smart TV, detach the router or modem, and wait 60 seconds. After that, connect it back to the modem or router, wait for the Wi-Fi network to get linked to the Sony smart TV, and check with the Netflix application after connecting.
Update the System Software
If you would like to update the system software, then you can pursue the whole procedure mentioned below:
1. First and foremost, select the Home button on the remote.
2. After that, reach the Settings option and hit the OK button.
3. You should move down by utilizing down arrows and choose about, then press the OK button.
4. Finally, click on the System Software update and click on the OK button.
Fix Netflix (-111) Error
If you would like to fix Netflix (-111) Error, then you can pursue the whole procedure mentioned below:
1. Once you receive this annoying error, beneath the error message, you will view an OK or RESET button, according to the Netflix version. In case you have a RESET button, select it, and the issue can be fixed. In case you have an OK button, pursue the following instructions to reset the application.
2. After that, hold the Home button over the remote control.
3. You should reach the Settings option and click on it.
4. Go to the Apps option and then choose System Apps.
5. Once you do that, click on the NETFLIX option and hold the ‘Force stop NETFLIX’ option.
6. Afterward, remove the data and cache of the applications by choosing the ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ options.
7. Now, you should power reset the TV.
8. Once rebooted the TV, reach the ‘Google Play Store’ app and update the Netflix application.
9. After completing the update process, sign in to Netflix with the details, and then the application should work correctly.
Netflix Error Feature not Available
If the Netflix error feature is not available, then you can pursue the whole procedure mentioned below:
1. Navigate to the Home button over the remote control and press it.
2. After that, reach the Settings option and select it.
3. You should choose the System Settings option.
4. Then tap the ‘Set-up’ option and later select Network.
5. Later, go to the ‘Refresh Internet Content’ option to select it.
6. Now, once the power cycle process is finished, the application should begin working correctly.
Reinstall the Netflix Application
To reinstall the application, reach the apps field on the Sony smart TV, find the Netflix application, and press the Uninstall to delete the application from Sony smart TV. After uninstalling, proceed and install the Netflix application again, the error will be solved.
So, apply all these fixes and troubleshoot Netflix not loading on your Sony smart TV.